Monday, May 5, 2008

Dang!

I'm not sure how to delete posts. That last post just happened accidentally before I could put anything inside, and it saved itself.

Well, happy Mexican day! That may sound rude, but I'm not sure what else to call it besides the 'ole C. D. M. Cinco De Mayo. Is that spelled right?

I had a wonderful birthday. Lots of presents, lost of attention, lots of phonecalls... I have a total of $80 just from this birthday from parents, grandparents, et cetera. With it, since I didn't get any this year, I plan on buying a great video game. Or maybe a camera.

Emily's already left for Vienna. How sad. I'm wouldn't have been able to see her anyway, seeing as she lived away from home, but I wish her the best! I plan on reading your blog posts all the time!

How do you put pictures up? Just asking, so I can show you some.

1 comment:

Jane Huddleston said...

You can post pictures by clicking on a little button in the "Post" window. I'll have to show you sometime. Or call me and I can walk you through it.